one step closer to that washer & dryer!

twohappycampers

removing shelf for washer & dryer

The shelf in the washer/dryer will have to be removed to accommodate the stackables we want to get. How can this be removed without wrecking the walls? Thanks.

Last edited:

phix

Re: removing shelf for washer & dryer

The shelf in the washer/dryer will have to be removed to accommodate the stackables we want to get. How can this be removed without wrecking the walls? Thanks.
I have no idea, but won't the units cover the holes in the walls left from shelf removal? You might be able to get some help from the factory. I guess you are going to install yourselves? Be careful carrying those heavy things inside. Don't break your backs or knock the walls. We have the Splendide stackables, but ordered with our unit. They are nice but way more features than needed. I know you will enjoy your units once this tedious install is in your past. Good luck.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Re: removing shelf for washer & dryer

Post some pictures of the shelf and along the edges where it's attached to the wall. Most likely it's stapled in place.