New to this Forum

Edmon

Just bought a 2012 North Trail 21 FBS. Trouble free first trip out. Still figuring some minor things out(don't we all). This seems like a GREAT forum.

jimtoo

Hi Edmon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Good to hear you had a good first trip. If you need help with anything, just ask, the Heartland family is here to help.

Enjoy the forum and your new North Trail.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Just bought a 2012 North Trail 21 FBS. Trouble free first trip out. Still figuring some minor things out(don't we all). This seems like a GREAT forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I see you are from WA state. That's good news as Heartland is getting a bigger "footprint" out here in the Pacific Northwest! Please consider this an invitation to join the Heartland Owners Club and our WA Chapter. We had the very first WA rally last August 19th and it was a very enjoyable event.

Best Wishes and enjoy your new North Trail!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Welcome to the forum Edmon.... Gig Harbor / What a beautiful place! We have the same trailer (2011 model) and it has been great. Enjoy!

Manzan

We took delivery of out NT 21 FBS March 1st this year. Currently in Cortez, CO visiting and will hit Mesa Verde tomorrow. Pulled through a couple of thunder storms and just plain heavy rain with not problems at all. Really enjoying this trailer! Be sure to join the next Washington Rally or camp out. Lots of good people to meet.

zeus7625

We also have the 2012 21 FBS. We had some minor issues taken care of by the dealer after the maiden / shakedown voyage but we are now looking forward to our next trip. We will be in the Smoky Mountains of Tenn next month. Looking forward to posting lots of great pics on the forum!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome to the Family! Glad you had a nice first trip out and we wish you continued happiness in your new North Trail. Hope to see you on the road at an owners club rally in the future!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Edmon, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. You're right, it is a great forum. If you ever need help and can't find a solution, we're here to help. Travel Safe and enjoy your new North Trail.

Edmon

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll check out the Owner's Club for sure. Still trying figure out the tools on the forum so I can put our info on. But for now, we pull our North Trail with a 2001 Chevy 3500 D/A that we bought new. My better half, one weiner dog, one smooth fox terrier and me are all retired.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from Oregon! Wiener dog owners are especially welcome at our events. Ours needs someone her own size to play with. She is getting tired of her "little" sister, the German Shepherd.

Kristy

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
Welcome to the forum, glad to "see" another Washington St. person.

We have a mini schnauzer and he needs somebody to play with too.