Porch light

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Wayneur, I would think there is. You may not be able to get it through Heartland but from a dealer or Internet accessories place like Tweetys.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Is your lens the oval type? Yes they can be purchased. Try some RV dealers. I would suggest a few dabs of clear silicone on the new lens. I had a couple blow off.

Wayneur

Thanks for all the feedback. The light measures 6.5" x 5" and is made by HAWK. It has two T-3 G4 base 20 watt bulbs. Can't find that bulb in amber. Called customer service, but the only light they have is 6.5" X 3.5" (would'nt cover the existing holes) Looking at a Bargman Medallion replacement light that may work.

Wayneur

Rrloren

Why not consider spraying the inside of lens with spray paint made for plastic? Should be able to find some interesting colors.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Must be something different on the Greystone. My BH porch light was oval with an amber lens...until I replaced it with the motion sensor fixture and LED. It used a standard bayonet base bulb.

TxCowboy

My 32RL came with the amber lens. Using the amber bulb is one option; the other is getting the amber lens. Your choice because both work.

I like the amber light over the porch (versus white) just because it reduces bugs.