Sofa folding table

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
We have a BH, but I have been told that HL includes a folding sofa table in the Landmark. Who has one? I have seen pictures of it on some of the members photos, but I can't remember who that was. What I would like to find out who makes the table. I may be able to contact the maker vs. HL. Thanks.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We have a Landmark but it didn't come with a sofa table. It did come with a small side table but it's quite small.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Could you post a picture of it. Does it fold up and have like filigree work on it? If so, does it have a label on it? I think it is the one I am looking for to use by our sofa. The last time I saw one here locally was in a Walgreen's Drugstore. LOL! Thanks for any help you can give me regarding this.

2psnapod1

IMG_0018.jpg

The table doesn't fold at all...does have a filigree/wrought iron look to it. We're on the road at the moment so I can't take a good picture. I've attached one we had....but it's not a good picture. I believe you already talked to my husband about the table as well as he had posted one a few weeks back on the forum.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Thanks, ya'll. HL wants $130.00 for it. WHEWWWWW. I found one at ecrater.com, similar, for $17.00. I'll see if it serves the purpose. Take a look at it. If it is too flimsy (don't need a cup of coffee on the carpet :(), I'll choke up the $130.00 later. How's it going Cookie?

Thanks, Kelly. Hope to see you in Gulf Shores next April.

2psnapod1

Wow! Wouldn't have thought it would be $130! You'll have to let us know how the one you order from ecrater.com works. We've thought about getting another... And, yes, we will see you in Gulf Shores in April!

mmomega

AnyTimer
We've been looking at getting a 2nd one and ROFL I didn't expect $100+ for it but it is quite sturdy.
If worse comes to worst I could definitely weld up one out of some scrap square tubing I have. It just won't have the purdy design on the front part :rolleyes:

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
I'll give ya'll my opinion once I receive mine. A couple of years ago I saw one at Walgreen's, but haven't seen it ever again. I hope this one works out for my purposes.