Pictures of my 2005 Landmark Mt. Rushmore

jbeletti

Hey guys,

I parked the new Landmark at what will be our home campground (seasonal site) today. I'll bet it took me at least 10 attempts at backing her in! Just when I get the hang of backing the TT, I go and get a 5er! I am sure I will get better at it (by the end of the season).

Anyway, I wanted to post a few quick pictures I took of the rig today. I'll take more in the next week or so when we get time to go back out and clean her up and get her stocked for the season.

Jim

Attachments

• rig_1_lg.JPG
    rig_1_lg.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 51
  • trailer_door_1_lg.JPG
    trailer_door_1_lg.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 47
  • trailer_offdoor_1_lg.JPG
    trailer_offdoor_1_lg.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 44
  • campground_pond_lg.JPG
    campground_pond_lg.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 44

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Jim,

Great looking rig! I sure am glad to hear you say it took some getting used to backing up your new 5er. I had the same problem with the new Bighorn. I'm pretty good with a travel trailer but putting my 5er in the driveway (about 200 feet in reverse, down a hill and a slight turn) took a few attemts. My shale down trip[ had me a pull throough site so that wasn't so bad. It just doesn't come out of a turn at the same point the TT did.

With such a pretty permanent site and fuel costs, you may not get much practice backing up!

Congrats on the new beauty. I'll get some pics of mine out here soon.

Phil

rosco

Jim.... Congrats.... I am jealous..... Boy that's a nice looking sight.. (I mean the site, the rig and even the Dodge... Ha Ha)... All kidding aside I wish you the very best my friend..:)