We did it... 400 RW on order

rlaubert

My wife and I have been thinking about a new rig for a while now. We recently started an embroidery and printing business and our old fifth wheel was taken over by the equipment and supplies. So, with the Hershey show last week we took the time to research all the toy haulers and came down to 3 units. Road Warrior 400RW, Cyclone 3800 and a Fusion model. With a second and third look we decided on the Road Warrior 400. It went on order today! Now the wait begins and the list of things to do before the unit comes in grows. We have a lot to do before we can hook up the old Jayco 3710 RLTS and transport it for trade when the RW400 arrives.

I can't wait for the acceptance camping trip and our first winter in the new rig.

BTW we are full timers with 7 years behind us. All in Hatfield, PA.

jimtoo

Hi rlaubert,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Now the hard part begins, waiting on the new toy. But when you get it, you will have fun making it "your rig". Making the changes to accommodate your printing and embroidery business will be the best part.

When you do go for pickup,,, be sure you do a really good PDI. Take your time, but being a full timer you know a lot of things to look for and check out.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome and Congratulations on your new Road Warrior. One way to pass the time will surely be spent here on the forum looking for ideas on how to make it yours.
I know the waiting is something we have all had to endure.

Make sure you arrange you travels so we can meet you at the PA Rally next year.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Oh congrats on the new trailer.
We couldn't do the wait and ended up buying the demo RV from our dealer. No patience. :D

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats on the new purchase; always happy to have another toyhauler in PA. Did you buy it at the show? Who is your dealer?

rlaubert

Yes we ordered it from the Hershey show from Keystone RV. We hope to have it delivered the first weekend in November. When it comes in we will go down and do the inspections and paperwork. Going to have Keystone deliver the RV to Hatfield PA and pick up our trade in. In the mean time we are weekend camping in Denver PA for the rest of the month.

rlaubert

Well, we have our new Heartland Road Warrior 400!!!! Got it on Friday. Spent the weekend moving in. Only two issues so far. Cable TV connection is not working. Called Heartland today and they said there is a switch in the bedroom, little red light needs to be off. Other issue is a minor water leak under the sink in the bathroom. I have to see if I can tighten it down any before I raise a fuss.

Love the floor plan. I am a cook so kitchen was really nice. Cooked our first meal last night. Can wait to get the embroidery and heat press equipment set up in the back. Have Christmas presents to make :).

Seems like half the campground has been by to see the new rig. Everyone is very impressed (including the other two toy hauler owners).