Heading to Goshen

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We'll be leaving for the Rally this Friday morning taking a roundabout route. First a stop in LaCrosse, WI. at Goose Island County Park for the weekend. A great park and nice area. Sunday night a short ride down to Keiler, WI. for a night at Rustic Barn Campground. Monday it's down to Rock Falls, IL for a week at Leisure Lake Campground.
We'll be visiting our Son & his family in Dixon, IL. Tuesday the 29th we'll head over to Goshen. It will be nice arriving early to get a lay of the land.
Our route back to Coloma is undecided. We might head up through Michigan through the U.P. then back down into Wisconsin. We hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip to Goshen.

jpmorgan37

Ray and Lin (Suzi Too)

Have a safe trip and we'll see you in Goshen. Looking forward to a great time and way too much to eat.

John

Uncle Rog

Have A Good Time !!!

We hope everybody has a great rally. Time constraints, distance and a prior commitment to a yearly convention in Palm Springs prohibits our attendance. Drive safe yall, keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel!!!

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Saw a Bighorn headed east on I-70 at mile marker 35 in Colorado yesterday, could not get service last night, ergo the late post.
Met Neil, a Bighorn owner, in an RV park at Moab, Utah today. He is not a forum member, did not even know about us. I clued him in and hope he will join.
Will be headed to Yosimite on Sunday, traveling across hwy 50 in Utah, staying in Koa in Ely on Sunday night.

jpmorgan37

We passed a Cyclone heading West on I-70 just East of St. Louis, MO Friday about 10:30 AM. It sure looked good. Anybody from the forum?

Fireflipper, have a wonderful trip and enjoy Yosimite. It's a beautiful place.

John

JJAK17

Ray LeTourneau said:
We'll be leaving for the Rally this Friday morning taking a roundabout route. First a stop in LaCrosse, WI. at Goose Island County Park for the weekend. A great park and nice area. Sunday night a short ride down to Keiler, WI. for a night at Rustic Barn Campground. Monday it's down to Rock Falls, IL for a week at Leisure Lake Campground.
We'll be visiting our Son & his family in Dixon, IL. Tuesday the 29th we'll head over to Goshen. It will be nice arriving early to get a lay of the land.
Our route back to Coloma is undecided. We might head up through Michigan through the U.P. then back down into Wisconsin. We hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip to Goshen.

Have a good trip. I have stayed at Goose Island a few times. Real nice park.
Another nice park in LaCrosse is Pettibone (sp). It is a a private so its a little more $$$ than Goose Island. We get to the LaCrosse area at least 1-2 times a year.