So how about that new Mesa?

mmomega

AnyTimer
So my DW just told me she saw the newest Landmark family member the Mesa on the Heartland Facebook page.

Sure enough they just added it to their main website as well.

2012F_LM_Mesa.png

Additional Info:

GVWR16,250 lbs
Dry Weight12,922 lbs
Hitch Weight2,520 lbs
Width8' 0"
Height12' 11"
Length39' 10"
Sqaure Footage
Sleep Capacity2
Axles(2) 7,000 lbs
TiresLT235/85R16-G
Shocks4
Fresh104 gal
Gray90 gal
Black45 gal
Water Heater12 gal
Furnace40,000 btu
A/C15,000 btu
LP Capacity(2) 40 lbs
Refrigerator9 cu ft 110/LP
Electric50 AMP
Converter80 AMP / 12 V
Wall (R-Value)R-9
Floor (R-Value)R-35
Roof (R-Value)R-23
Slides3
Bunks0
Slide Room Height6' 5"
Bedroom Height6' 4"
Awning Length16'
Oven22"
Convection1450 Watt / 1.5 cu ft
Microwave
Bed Dimensions70" x 80"

Specifications for Model LM Mesa

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will not be trading our Key Largo in for one. Dont like the recliners not in front of television.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
It will be good to see one up close & personal. I'm wondering if the doors between the bedroom area and the bath area slide fully open. It would give the bedroom a huge open feeling like we have now. The only thing I didn't see was a good desk area. It's probably a pullout under the TV which wouldn't work for us.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Very similar to our Golden Gate except the GG does not have the counter in the middle of the kitchen so it is all open.

caissiel

Love the sze of the couch in the rear, and the chairs facing the TV.
The pumbing would be no worst then the propane line on the stove. But the drain line and water lines would surely be a frost problem here in the north.
It is similar layout to our 3500RL but I have a feeling the kitchen area has limited storage compared to ours but more room in the bedroom.

gjackson

It will be good to see one up close & personal. I'm wondering if the doors between the bedroom area and the bath area slide fully open. It would give the bedroom a huge open feeling like we have now. The only thing I didn't see was a good desk area. It's probably a pullout under the TV which wouldn't work for us.

The 84" sofa and the recliners being across from the TV are definitely appealing. We've changed ours (while in one place for any length of time) to that configuration, but of course have to move them back to close the slides. The one thing I would have loved in our BH is more space between the King bed and the bathroom. Even though the sliding door helps, it would have been nice to have more open space. This is our first RV - lessons are being learned:D

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Wow, it looks like Heartland has really been listening to their customer comments. Love the LR (recliners across from TV); love the kitchen layout (altho' it looks as tho' the fridge can't be opened w/ slide in); love, love the split bath (bath area is bigger when you're using it: bedroom area feels more spacious: commode room is separate); love the w/d location (not in bedroom or kitchen). All of this in less than 40'.

Can't wait for pictures. Will there be one at the Florida show??? I hope. . .:D Gotta' check out the kitchen and bedroom storage. . .

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Not a fan of the split bathroom. Love my Key Largo and wouldn't trade....doesn't look like the Mesa has nearly the storage that we do.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Thank goodness we don't all think alike and that there's something for everyone:)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
It's virtually a clone of the standard Teton floorplan, which we've always liked...as far as I can tell the recliners are directly across from the tv, and we've always liked the split bath more than the enclosed. That's what our 3600 RL has...