2011 Fall rally

Phbouwers

good morning
we are new to the Iowa Heartland owners club. will there be a fall rally this year?
Paul & Melody Pella IA

jimtoo

Hi Paul and Melody,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

On the Portal Page on the lower right side is a list of all rallies being planned or in the process of planning now. Keep an eye on it for changes. Also you might check for other rallies in your area. I'm sure you would be welcome to any of the Heartland rallies.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Tom_Diane

Hello Paul and Melody and welcome. Congrats on the Heartland product. We atteneded the first and only rally in Iowa last year and had great fun. Unfortunately none this year. I received an email the other day that said they would incorporate IA members into the Wisc. chapter or by request a chapter of your choice for convnience of location. I chose the Central Mo chapter and you could choose most any other one you want but the one rally we attended was a fun time for all!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
good morning
we are new to the Iowa Heartland owners club. will there be a fall rally this year?
Paul & Melody Pella IA
We were at the first and only Iowa rally and it was great. It was at the Amana Colonies during Octoberfest.
Unfortunately the chapter leaders had a job transfer and no one has stepped forward to be the new chapter leader.
However, you can attend any chapter rally you want. You may have been able to make the MO or SD rally this weekend.
Check the Portal Page regularly after the first of the year for 2012 rallies dates. And don't forget about the North American Rally in Gillette, WY next June.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Hi Paul and Melody,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. As others have said, at this time, we do not have a leader for the Iowa chapter, so for now, Iowa is considered inactive as a chapter. At the same time, we have a good number of club members in the state - so the prognosis is good. Until such time as a leader emerges, we encourage you to attend rallies of the surrounding states that have Chapters. As I type this note to you, I sit here in my RV in Branson, MO at the MO rally. In August, I attended the WI rally in Wisconsin Dells and a few weeks later, attended the MI rally up north. Illinois also recently had their rally. So there's a lot going on around you that we really want to get you plugged into.

Jim

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
What is required or involved in being a chapter leader and how much interest is there in an Iowa chapter?

jimtoo

Hi Silverado23,

I'm sure there are members who would love to have rallies in your area. Contact Club Manager here.

Hope you enjoy your new job.. :)

Jim M

What is required or involved in being a chapter leader and how much interest is there in an Iowa chapter?

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Would it be possible to list some of the general duties and such so that others can consider too? I am somewhat interested but maybe others would be interested if they had more information.
Or is there a thread someplace that already describes the chapter leaders?

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Silverado!
Kathy and I were able to get to the rally at the Amana Colonies too.... that was our first rally and got us interested in being MN Chapter Leaders. Since then we've been very lucky to have Jim B. and Chapter Leaders help us as we plan the MN rally in Sept //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...pter-Rally-MN-Owatonna-9-21-2012-to-9-23-2012. Join us there if you can!

Everyone is here to help... good luck on what you decide!