Remove TV on 30c

Robby

I have a 2012 Road Warrior 30c and I'm trying to remove the TV for the winter can anyone tell me how to easily do this. Thanks

sJv

I'd also like to know how to remove the 40" TV in my 2012 300C. I'd like to get behind it to do some re-wiring. Similar TV's in Voltages appear to simply lift up off the mount, but I can't get the TV to budge and I don't want to break anything!

-steve

71stang99

Did you ever figure this out? Same issue with my 300c and I am not seeing how to remove it. I should be a simple issue as I can barely see the mount and it should just lift off. thanks

scottyb

I have the same prob in my 4100 Cyclone. i called the dealer today and he told me there are two realease straps hanging down in back, about 3" each side of center, that have to be pulled. He said to reach your fingers under and they would be at about fingertip's reach on the back. Problem for me is my TV is mounted so low, i can't get my fingers under the TV past my knuckles, let alone to reach up behind the TV. I am searching the forum for more advice.