ATF: Big Country - Independant slide control

Miller0758

I just purchased a pre-owned Big Country 3490RB from a dealer here in NJ. My question is whether there are bypass valves to control the 3 slides so I could just extend one and not the others if desired. My thought was that if we pulled over and wanted to have a bite to eat I would'nt need to use the master bed or the bunkhouse slides.

jnbhobe

I don't think you can do that with a Big Country as there is no manifold at the pump. There are at least one forum who has added one, maybe they will jump in here to help you out.

ihsolutions

I would really like the answer to this question. I currently have a BH (with manifold) and am considering a BC.

caissiel

I did just that when I bought ours. It took me 2 trip to find out that I needed controls
Will add the thread I wrote later
here is a pic of my setup and added hoses.

Here is the Threads //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11837-Hydraulic-slide-controls

Attachments

• HPIM7657.jpg
    HPIM7657.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 53
  • My Hydraulic Modes.pdf
    10.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
B

bwwalczak

Any Big Country can be built with a hydraulic manifold to control individual slides. The standard built Big Country does not include this manifold, it it plumbed in an open style. If a manifold is added, plumbing must be run to each slide room individually. This is somewhat labor intensive if done aftermarket, however it is possible.

If this is a required build option, please inform your dealer and we can build it.