• Judy or Chelsea 706.663.4329
  • http://www.pinemountain.rvcoutdoors.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $0.00
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $0.00
Details: ------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 50
  • Site fee: depending on the number of attendees, starting at $44.95 for every 10 attendees the price per rig drops by $3.00. So if we have 40 rigs the rate is $ 32.95 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/4/2012
  • Potluck time: 6.00 PM
  • Event Leader: davebennington(click to contact)
Additional Info: ------------------------------ Contact: Dave Yocum (davebennington) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Be sure to register with the resort and then post a Reply to this Thread that you are coming so Contact: Dave Yocum (davebennington) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the first official Southeastern Regional Rally. We have 50 sites reserved and they will be held open until April 2nd 2012. All the sites are paved and have full hookups and cable. This RV resort is beautiful and is located about 10 miles off I-185 in Georgia. Becky and Chelsea our contact points have been great in filling our needs for this event. The Park requires a 1 night deposit and will refund based in the number of attendees that attend. If you wish to come earlier or stay longer than the rally they will honor the rally rate. The facilities at Pine Mountain are really nice. Some of the area highlights are: Callaway Gardens, Wild Animal Safari, Butts Mill Farm, FDR Park. We will have a potluck dinner Friday evening at 6 pm. A catered dinner will be held on Saturday night with entertainment following. A Breakfast will be available on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Saturday Lunch will be on your own. Be sure to register with the resort and then post a Reply to this Thread that you are coming so we can add you to list. Attendees: ------------------------------
1. Dave Yocum (davebennington) & Julie Hancock (clubmgr) – VA – Site #113 – HOC # 1006
2. Larry Bandstra (SouthernNights) & Samatha Brandstra (MrsSouthernNights) – SC - HOC # 1226
3. Dick & Debbie Hazel (dick12444) – VA- HOC # 1279
4. Bernie & Judi Verhey (happykraut) - Mo - HOC # 1958
5. Pat & Charles Shermon (psherman1) - FL - HOC # 2037
6. Tom & Sue Johnson (tomj) - VA - HOC # 1441
7. Terrell & Carol Stanley (TandC) -GA - HOC # 2016
8. Randy & Santha Allen (randy) - GA - HOC # 1112
9. Dick & Reta Hill (hillsonwheels) - FL - HOC # 1068
10. Ed & Barbara Rauch (brauch) - NC - HOC # 1709
11. Eric & Dorothy van Optsal (Flying Dutchman) - VA - HOC # 1202
12. Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti)- TN - HOC # 1001
13. Fran & Dick Bernard (rodbuster) - FL - HOC # 2074
14. Marv & Karen Osborne (Smokeybare)- GA- Hoc # 1037
15. Paul & Sue Alfano (Alf) - WI - Hoc # 1560
16. Nathan & Byrd Mathis (nabo) - TN - HOC # 1298
17. Mickey & Bonnie Meredith (mickey) - FL - HOC # 1249
18. Ken & Faye Hyde (krhyde) - KY - HOC # 2061
19. Joe & Linda Shejbal (Shejbal) - GA -HOC # 1812
20. George & Michele Lewis (george,lewis!!!) - GA - HOC # 2051
21. Ron & Ann Parrish (navyax1) - GA - HOC # 1158
22. Mike & Maureen Woodard (wood297) - FL HOC # 2105
23. George & AnnaMarie Polacek (gpolac) - GA HOC # 1674

Last edited:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
O-Boy, another rally!!;) Good thing I just received a 2012 calendar so I can plan all of our rally stops. It is already starting to fill up but this is the first May entry.:cool:

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

I think the first Southeast Regional Rally will be a hit as the location is convenient for everyone and has some nice local attractions.

Dave

Attachments

• campground map..jpg
    campground map..jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Dave & Julie, Santha and I will be there. Gives us another excuse to visit Callaway Gardens.
Randy, Santha & the Poodles

davebennington

Randy and Santha,

Glad you are going to make it to the rally, the Callaway Gardens are interesting place to see and visit.

dave

davebennington

Jim,

The 2012 plans are in place now if anyone knows they are going to attend the Southeastern rally the Pine Mountain folks are taking reservations now, just make sure that you tell them you are with the Heartland group.

Dave

camperjohn08

Love to go.. but My wife would shoot me "IF" I signed us up for this one.. We will be in Hawaii about the very same week..I guess that's about saids it all folks..
John

davebennington

John,

If I had to choose between Pine Mountain, GA and Hawaii I believe I would choose Hawaii also. We will miss you anyway.

Dave

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

We will make reservations by the end of the month. Just tell us what we need to do to help Dave.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

We will make reservations by the end of the month. Just tell us what we need to do to help Dave.
Oh sure, you'll sign up to go to Georgia but not come to Virginia later in the month! I see how you are!!:):):D

davebennington

Larry & Sam,

At this rally there is not alot to do as we will be close to the building, and we will not need golf carts to get around. But thanks for the offer as time progresses I will find something for you to do.LOL

Dave

bandtrenn

This sound like a really good place to have a May rally. Could someone give us some information about the rallys? They sound like alot of fun and we are new to the club and would like to attend.

jimtoo

Hi bandtrenn,

The information for registration is in the first post of the thread. A Heartland Owners rally is a place where you will meet other Heartland owners and make some of the best friends and eat the best food there is. You will have a great time.

Also think of joining the Heartland Owners Club. Check out the information on the portal page.

Jim M

davebennington

Hi bandtrenn,,

After you enter the forum just click on the "events" tag and scroll down to the Pine Mountain Georgia entry, then go to post number 1 and you will find all about the rally there.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.