Tomorrow is our day

4hapymcds

After 2 weeks of counting down, we are finally all ready for our appointment tomorrow, driving down with a TT coming home with a Greystone 5th wheel. :) After a lot of searching and looking we found our perfect 5th wheel. I am trying to learn all about your Forum, may take me a bit to catch on. I just wanted to say Hi and greatful for this Heartland Forum.

bacaye

I just happened to see your post. Congrats on your new Greystone!!! Have a safe trip. bacaye

jimtoo

After 2 weeks of counting down, we are finally all ready for our appointment tomorrow, driving down with a TT coming home with a Greystone 5th wheel. :) After a lot of searching and looking we found our perfect 5th wheel. I am trying to learn all about your Forum, may take me a bit to catch on. I just wanted to say Hi and greatful for this Heartland Forum.

Hi 4hapymcds,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

When you go for your PDI tomorrow,,,please take lots of time, check it from top to bottom and the operation of everything. From electrical to water to draining the tanks.

Have a great time with your new Greystone and make lots of great memories.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh wow - what a nice step up. Congratulations and happy travels.

GOTTOYS

HHCongrats on your new rig. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ours. Don't be afraid to join the Heartland Owners Club. Always happy to sign up a new owner. The benefits will far outweigh the cost and we need everyone's support!....Don