Touch Screen Radio and Antenna

Barrington

I have a 2012 North Trail 32 BUDS Caliber Edition...our stereo has not worked properly since we purchased the TT. The touch screen does not work at all and the remote only works when you are directly in front of the screen. I will have to get the dealer to replace it. It seems to be older technology...you'd think that in a 2012 they'd have updated it. :(

Barrington

I forgot to note...I don't see a radio antenna on my TT...only the old TV antena technology which they should update as well. After all...analog TV is no longer...minimally it's now digital...

pegmikef

Yep, a lot of us were stuck with that unit. Do a search on TouchAudio and you'll see all kinds of horror stories.

Right now I am working on getting my third repacement unit within the first year. First one would not play or charge from the usb port. Second one doesn't either. Both did not always work with touch screen. Now I can't even play a cd. The units come from lippert industries, and they will only give you a replacement that is as poor a quality as the original. What I do not understand is why Heartland will not step up to the plate and give us the consumers a working unit, that we paid for.