First camping trip this year is now a memory

tdharley

Just got back from a kickoff weekend with the wife & grandkids. Over 400 rigs were in attendance.

Some local dealers brought down some rigs for sale & I must say I did right by buying a Bighorn. Looked at a Durango & 2 moutaineers. Cannot compare. FYI-Mission tires on all.

Anyway I found my 2 camera system very helpful, I was able to hookup and keep an eye under the rig while driving (pictures below). The Zaxis remote system worked perfectly as did the Xantrex inverter. I am going to upgrade the water pump though.

I hope the rest of the season is going to be this good.

Attachments

• tire camera pic.JPG
    tire camera pic.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 60
  • hitch camera pict.JPG
    hitch camera pict.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 60

timk

Oh jeeze, now there is something else I want. How about some more info on the camera and monitor system?

tdharley

It is actually my Pioneer AVIC-Z1 radio, that accepts an av input & backup camera.

I added a second camera on a a/b switch. it also has built in Nav, DVD, 30 gb hardrive, IPOD, bluetooth handsfree,XM & XM navtech.

Uncle Rog

tdh, sounds like a lot more fun than a foreclosure auction! That is a pretty amazing gizmo you have, only thing it is missing is an auto pilot. Glad you had a good time and all systems worked well. How long did the battery bank last with the inverter?........................

C

Chulinw

thd, You and your toy's. You got me with having a 30 gd hardrive, DVD, bluetooth, etc. How do you drive adjusting the toy's?None