Couple of questions about our 2008 Big Horn 3055 RL

Dee

What have you folks done about the referigrator and freezer doors that open too far, there is no way that I can see to put a stop so the doors do not open so far, till they hit the pantry doors?

Second when operating the slides to close the first in has a heck of a squeal at first then it starts moving? At first I thought it could be air in the hyds but now I dont think so?

Still working on getting the second tv in bd rm to get satellite, it now works great in lv rm, I am thinking I will run another cable from dish up through storage ,
but am concerned about the rare occasion we do hook up to cable, in a few parks.
Despite these few little glitches we do really feel comfortable in this unit!
We have had several fivers and so far this one seems to be much user friendly!
D

jimtoo

Hi D,

for your bedroom tv,,,satellite,,, in the storage area on the door side,, remove the first panel and look for a TV(satellite cable) that comes from the UDC and see if there is a splitter in the line with no cable hooked to one of the connections...if there is,,, take the splitter out of the system and hook the two cables together with a splicer... The satellite will not feed through a splitter. This was the problem we found with ours and it is an 08 also. We had no problem with the cable or antenna part. There has been a lot of post about bad connections on the cables. Also make sure you have the switch off that is in the bedroom to get cable.

Jim M