Detroit Fall RV Show

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The Detroit MARVAC show is this weekend in Novi. I plan to head there on Friday with my young FF in tow, the one that's hot for the 2006 Wildcat that's been for sale the past two years on the side of the road. Always fun to see what's new and what ain't.

ihsolutions

Hi John,

I'm planning to go Friday also, not sure what time yet though. Maybe I'll run into you underneath, or in the basement of one of the coaches. We are a strange breed.

Oh, and why don't they just call this the General RV expo, instead of something more generic? General dominates the show, with probably 60+% of the available floor space. It would be nice to see a greater variety of brands available, so that I can be even more satisfied that my Big Horn offers the most value in it's class!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hi John,

I'm planning to go Friday also, not sure what time yet though. Maybe I'll run into you underneath, or in the basement of one of the coaches. We are a strange breed.

Oh, and why don't they just call this the General RV expo, instead of something more generic? General dominates the show, with probably 60+% of the available floor space. It would be nice to see a greater variety of brands available, so that I can be even more satisfied that my Big Horn offers the most value in it's class!

Show hours on Friday are 2 - 9, so we'll probably get there when it opens. General RV probably dominates it because their Wixom store is a stone's throw from the venue and they're a big operation.