TV Removal

alkyspeed

What is the correct procedure to access the hookups or to remove the TV in the living area of a Cyclone 3795?

I have seen posts of others who have either accessed the interior or removed the cabinet but they didn't explain the procedure or posted any pics. Any help world be great. Thanks

Scott

Since there have been more than one TVs used in the 3795, that is a bit of a broad statement. If it is the TV that is located above the entry door, it is going to take the removal of some of the woodworking, as that TV was surrounded in the cabinet at a set angle. If you are going to attempt it yourself, give the factory customer service department a call at 574.262.8030, because that is something that is going to involve more instruction than what I can provide you - and that is what they are here for.

ST

ToyHauler

I pulled out my TV, which was located above the main door. Here are the basic steps:

1. remove the 4 screws on the bottom board. There are wooden plugs that fit into the holes, then you can unscrew the four screws holding the bottom board. You'll have to cut the caulk on the left side, where the board meets the wall. Careful, it is easy to rip the wallpaper.

2. Next I had to remove the front facia piece on the bottom of the TV opening. It is nailed in, and has screws holding the corners together.

3. remove the screws that go through the shelf up into the blocks that the TV sits on.

4. pull the TV out as far as you can, and while holding it, have someone undo the power and disconnect the coax and audio connections.

Reverse the process to reinstall it.

I was trying to wire mine up to work off of 12v, so I wouldn't have to run the generator for the kids to watch a movie before bed. Ended up buying a 12v LCD TV with a built in DVD player, which I'll install this weekend!