Region Rally Activities For The Girls

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hello Ladies,

As we are about to begin agenda planning for our first Northeast Region Rally, I would like some input from the girls on what type of activities you would like to see scheduled. We would like to get at least one or two sessions set up that would be of interest mainly to our ladies! Ready, Set, GO! :)

zurn

hi Debbie-since we are new to the rally meets and are planning a trip next summer to my home state of connecticut we would like to know where the northeast rally is going to be held and when! Thanks carol

jjriker

hi Debbie-since we are new to the rally meets and are planning a trip next summer to my home state of connecticut we would like to know where the northeast rally is going to be held and when! Thanks carol

I am wondering the same thing. :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well I can give you somewhat of an answer but not direct as of yet!

We are looking into facilities in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire! We are going to Normandy Farms in Mass. next weekend. So, a partial answer to your question is the New England States would be the place! As far as a date, we are trying for the month of July but that is also up for amendment. We are waiting on final word on some of our state rallies before we commit to that time frame.

As soon as we lock something in you'll be the first to know!

jjriker

Awesome! I don't have any ideas yet about your original question in this thread, but the possible rally locations and month sound great!