Introduction - Nevada Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and Thank You, Floyd and Carol Philbrook on becoming the new Chapter Leaders for the Nevada Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of Nevada in the Pacific Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Chapter Leaders!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Floyd & Carol to the Heartland leadership team. I am sure you will find, as we have being the WI Chapter leaders, you are not alone in a sea of confusion. There is a lot of help and support for chapter leaders. Just ask for ideas and suggestions and you will be surprised how many responses you will receive. Be sure to use the resources available to chapter leaders that are found on the Forum. Please do not hesitate to contact Gerry and me with questions. We are here to help. Best wishes. Tom & Gerry

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
A big Texas Howdy to you Floyd and Carol. Congratulations on assuming leadership of Nevada and Arizona. Please don't hesitate if there is anything you need help with.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins as Chapter Leaders. Both Nevada and Arizona are in good hands.

jbeletti

Floyd and Carol,Thank you for your service in the Heartland Owners Club so far and thank you for stepping up to be Chapter Leaders. You have a huge support team and a great member base. Hope to see you next year some time.

Jim

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations Floyd & Carol.
It was really great to meet up with you guys in Las Vegas. We had a great time. Looking forward to future events. Trace & Teri

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Floyd & Carol,

Welcome to the Leadership Team! "When you choose a job that you love you never have to work a day in your life". Congrats to you and all of Nevada!

thumbnail.aspx

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Floyd & Carol,

Thanks for stepping up you will find you are not alone !!! Set your date and they will come , plus many will give you a helping hand to make things go smoothly !!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome Floyd & Carol. Thanks for stepping up and taking on this new role. By the way, Don't let TWeber worry you, he's always confused. :D:D
Sorry Tom, I couldn't help my self. The door was open.:cool:

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Cond, Floyd and Carol have fun with your job and don't let it worry you looking forward to a Nevada rally. TRAVELER07

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Thank you Floyd and Carol!!! You'll be wonderful chapter leaders.
PS: I covered Reno for you last weekend. Lots of HL rigs at Sparks Marina. Did some introductions, a little problem solving... LOL
Hope to see you guys in June at Gillette

Deb

wdk450

Hey, we shouldn't give Arizona short shrift on this. Shouldn't the chapter have Arizona in the name some where?? Something like NevaZona chapter???

Trailer Trash

Thanks for stepping up as the Nevada Chapter Leaders. We will be happy to help you anytime. Looking foreward to the Oasis next year.

Art and Teresa
Central Cal. Chapter Leaders

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Floyd and Carol Philbrook Contratulations I am sure you will enjoy your new position.
Good Luck!
Wayne