Introduction – New Quebec Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations, Quebec - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Robert Letourneau and Louise Nadon (forum user name letourno).

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire province of Quebec in the Canadian Region.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may chose Quebec as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and chose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you, Robert and Louise for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Must be something in the water north of the US border! Congratulations and welcome as a new Chapter Leader.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome and congratulations Robert and Louise for leading the new Quebec chapter. I can't wait to meet you soon.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins as Chapter Leaders. New Quebec is in good hands.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations to Robert & Louise! Rally on Quebec!

thumbnail.aspx

jbeletti

Robert and Louise,

Thanks so much for starting the Quebec chapter of the Heartland Owners Club and becoming its first Chapter Leaders. Have fun with it!

Jim

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome, Robert & Louise to the Heartland leadership team. I know from experience that you will have a great time meeting and making many new friends. Best of luck. tweber, WI Chapter Leader

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Robert and Louise
Congratulations!!!! I have been on the road and just got email this afternoon after almost a week. I am so happy you have stepped up to the position. Gayle and I look forward to working with you and I know you will have lots of fun and meet new people.
Good luck
Wayne and Gayle