rubber door seal on port (ODS) FALLING APART

rick_debbie_gallant

Anyone know where I can get the rubber gasket material with the metal insert (looks like a row of staples) for the ODS slam door on a 3670? For some reason they are rusting and just plain falling apart. We are getting ready to leave for Texas in two weeks. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Rick, could you pull out the staples and glue the w/strip on with 3M w/strip adhesive? You might also try using 3M dry silicone to prevent the w/strips from sticking to the doors and pulling them off when opening them.

rick_debbie_gallant

Still have not figured it out. Going to my selling dealership today. I am also going to check out JCWHITNEY and see what they have that may work.

jnbhobe

Still have not figured it out. Going to my selling dealership today. I am also going to check out JCWHITNEY and see what they have that may work.

I got some a few weeks ago from Mor/Ryde to fit my doors but my doors were retro fitted by them to fit my Bighorn

jbeletti

If we're all talking about the slam latch baggage doors with the aluminum skin, those were produced by Mor/ryde.

Please contact them and inquire about any improved replacement seals.

Mor/ryde
(574) 293-1581