Bighorn - Security cameras

Okieman

I purchased a set of camera's with a small handheld monitor from Sams Club. If I remember right it cost around $250 - $300. It came with 2 outside camera's and one inside camera. I have one camera on top of the RV and one showing the backside of the RV (the two outside camera's). I will purchase another one for the entry door side when I get around to it (unit can support up to 4 camera's). The outside cameras do have to be plugged into 120 VAC and thus removed for travel. All of the camera's send video wirelessly to the monitor. I have the monitor connected to my bedroom TV so I just change to AV2 and there are the camera views. Can have all cameras displayed at once or have full screen views rotating thru each camera. Each camera also sends an audio signal. A relatively inexpensive solution if you don't mind removing the camera's from the supplied mounts for travel and having the AC cords running to awning or baggage compartment plug-in's. Hope this helps.

ParkIt

Researching this awhile back, stumbled across a company that has a pretty good set up if you are looking for a monitored system. Can PM you the details if you like.