ATF: Greystone - 2012 33CK SLIDE OUT PROBLEM

future3490owner

When I last opened my slides everything was ok, I finished emptying my unit in preps for winter storage. When I tried to retract the upper bedroom slide, it wont move. It doesn't even sound like the motor is trying to spin. The other 2 slides work fine. I check all the breakers and fuses, and all seems ok. I tried checking voltage at the switch, but there are 5 wires to the switch and I get 6VDC on two terminals. I have not checked to see it i had voltage at the motor when pressing the switch. I am looking for any help possible. am i missing an inline fuse somewhere? i assume if i have voltage at the motor connection, then the motor is bad. I hope to find this out tomorrow. i was able to manually slide in the room from under the bed. I just want to make sure i am not missing something stupid before bringing the unit to the dealer.

future3490owner

got a call from heartland and assured me there was no inline fuse. all 3 slides are on one fuse/breaker. checked for power at motor, and got nothing. Calling the dealer in the morning to schedule an appointment. Thats what a warranty is for.....