Happy Birthday to Jim Beletti

merlinb

Retired
Hey, Jim,
I was scanning the forum stats and happened to notice today is your B-day. So, I just wanted to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY," hope you have a great day as you wander around MS and the rest of the SE US. Glad to see Nancy is recovering from her unfortunate "camel incident." Wishing you both safe travels and happy trails.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Happy Birthday, Jim! It was an honor to sing Happy Birthday to you in person last night and also to witness the improvised 'Alamissibamassippi' handshake between Michael & Hogan!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day Jim. Thanks for all you do for our Owners Club and Heartland RV's.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Best Wishes for a great Birthday! Thanks for all the time and effort you give to the HOC and the help you have given me the past year.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Jim
Happy birthday to you!
Have a great day - Jim.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!! We hope you have a wonderful day!! It was great to spend time with you and Nancy in Branson.... Ken and Kathy

ihsolutions

Happy Birthday, Jim! Wow, that's super cool, you and I share the same birthday. I'm honored. I guess that will make it easy to remember!