New Big Country Gold 3650RL owner

Well our new 2012 BC 3650 gold edition came in:eek: My wife and I absolutely love it. We traded in our 2008 3250TS which we loved also. I have to say moving to the new RV has made us ask ourselves why we didnt do this sooner. So far everything is working well. I did notice we didnt have a phone jack in this one which was a bummer since we have a dsl line. Sat hookups in bed room and living room were good to go however im having trouble getting a signal in my underneath compartmen aka Man Cave. Love the hydraulic front landing gear. My dealer said he didnt have enough prep time to get my remote fully functioning so as of now I can only move rear jacks, awning and scare lights with it. He told me he could add alot more to it with more time but since we full time in it for now I needed a place to sleep LoL. If anyone knows how to program these remotes give me a shout. Im hoping I can find instructions and do it myself. Oh and I love the icemaker and double fridge. It makes keeping left overs possible now.

Attachments

• bc5.jpg
    bc5.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 101
  • bc4.jpg
    bc4.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 87
  • bc3.jpg
    bc3.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 83
  • bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 86
  • bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 78

bighorn3370

That is a nice looking rig. Does the inside look as nice as the outside? Congratulations on the new home. Ernie

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Radman1420 - great looking coach. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have our's. Sounds like ya'll did the same as we did - upgraded from the 3250 to the 3650. Hope to see the new baby soon. Travel safely.