• Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/21/2012
  • Potluck time: 6:00PM
------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jayc(click to contact)
Additional Info:
------------------------------
We will be going back to the Rayford Crossing RV Resort again. Can't get enough of a good thing!

One of the nicest parks in Texas. We have had many good times here, so come with us and we'll have some more!

Who will be there!

1. Jay and Stella Coffman site 4/18-22, #95
3. Brett and Lindsay Eaton site #56
4. Kenny and Dee Cochrane
5. Tom and Marti Mangum
6. Mike and Peg Finegan
7. David and Chanin Owen
8. Bob and Pat Curry
9. Paul and Nan 4/19-22
11. Edd and Janet Sanders
12. Dan and Connie Wimberly
13. Mike and Patrice Fogarty #96
15. Larry and Mary Ann Oberbeck
16. Bob and Sue Lawson
17. Pat and Lori Santaniello 4/12-22, #98
18. Dan and Pam Fowler
19. George and Lynn Santowski
20. Dan and Ann Mayer
21. Tish Marshall and family?
22. Tony and Erika Dorsey
23. Jim and Ginger Glasgow #1593, 4/17-22
24. Jim and Bette McGee, 4/18-23 #54
25. Richard and Lucy Seibert
26. Luther Cockerham
27. Gary and Michelle Olivier, #1563

Last edited:

WilmanJim

Hmmm, Our itinerary for the winter has us leaving Victoria, TX on 4/21 and heading back to OH. If everything works out OK we can leave a day early and stop by. The wheels are spinning as we are spending this winter and early spring traveling Southern TX. We'll keep you advise.
Do you need a positive commitment date. ?
If so what date ?
As long as the Old Ford and Bighorn hold up we should be able to make it.

Jim and wilma

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Wilma and Jim, I must release any unused sites a month before the rally, so March 20th would be the latest that you could be assurred of getting a site.

jayc

Brett, it will be good to see you and Lindsay again. Wilma and Jim, hope you can make it.

hcriddle

Jay,

Put Maureen and I down. Not sure if we will leave Saturday or stay a little later this time.

jayc

Buddy, you and Maureen are down. I hope that you can stay all weekend. We had a little "after rally-rally" that was fun. We got rained out of sitting outside but still had a good time.

hcriddle

Thanks Jay I am working on scheduling now so that we can slip down to the valley also. I will keep you posted.

jayc

That would be great Buddy. We have a great time in the valley and of course, meeting all the Heartlanders there.

gjackson

Count us in. Question though . . . since this is our first Rally, do we call the park to make a reservation or is it covered with your 30 reserved sites? We're excited about being there and meeting everybody.

jayc

Glen and Sue, contact the park to make your reservation. They will place you in one of the assigned sites for the rally.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Thats a long haul...............but count us in. I'll get Marti to contact Rayford.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Stacy and I will need to wait until after the first of the year to make the decision. Have to see how her contracts pan out for the year. If it were up to me I'd say yes and hole up for the winter down there and stop by on our way home in the spring.

jayc

Tom, I know that its a long way for you, what is it, 20 miles or so? Don't know how you can afford the fuel to get all the way here.

Rex, we will be looking forward to you and Stacey, hope you can make it.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That sounds like a great time, we will put it on the calender. Maybe we can get a good Oklahoma delagation to come down. We hope to have our chapter started by then...
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City, Ok.

pegmikef

Hey Jay, Pencil us in. I figure if Tom and Marti can drive the 20 or so miles from Tom Ball or whereever, the least we can do is drive the 300 plus from west Texas (with a couple of stops on the way) to make it. My only stopper might be my Austrian daughter who may be arriving here about that time, but we will work around it. BTW, we're kind of looking at the BH3070 now. It is a little heavier than the Silverado, but according to the specs, my little truck should handle it ok . . . plus it has more perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.