Our rig will be done....

rlaubert

Just got word from Keystone that our new RW400 will be out of production on the 19th.

Waiting to find out when Keystone will pick it up from the factory and have it ready for inspection. (Good thing the wife doesn't read this forum, she doesn't know the production date yet).

If anyone has a good inspection checklist please let me know. I have one somewhere from RV.net, if I can find it, but a newer one may be better.

jbeletti

Ray and Daisy,

Look here for links to some PDI worksheets (link).

Also, Heartland RVs makes your Road Warrior (link) - not Keystone :)

Enjoy your unit when you get it and strongly consider joining the Heartland Owners Club - the PA chapter is very active.

Jim

Bighurt

Ray and Daisy,

Look here for links to some PDI worksheets (link).

Also, Heartland RVs makes your Road Warrior (link) - not Keystone :)

Enjoy your unit when you get it and strongly consider joining the Heartland Owners Club - the PA chapter is very active.

Jim

I think he means Keystone RV Center, not Keystone the manufacture. The dealer carries the Road Warrior line.

rlaubert

Thanks for the PDI. Used them and only had one issue so far. Seems there is a switch for the Cable/Ant connection. TV was working when we did the inspection, but when we got home and connected cable it didnt work. Call Heartland today and they said the switch is in the bedroom. Red light should be out for cable. Ours is on. Will test it tonight when I get home.