ATF: North Trail - Front cap

vdubee

I'd like to inquire if I can purchase a front cap replacement and how much will it cost for my 2009 NT 26RKS.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Give Heartland customer service a call at 877-262-8032 and have your vin # ready.

vdubee

Just spoke to customer service. They won't sale a front cap to individuals. I will have to go through a dealer. Another reason why when I get rid of the piece of crap North Trail, I wouldn't buy a key chain from Heartland.

vdubee

Water leak damage. Of course, out of warranty! The camper has already been back to Indiana for repairs and still had water leaks. Tired of fighting with Heartland.

Zeman

vdubee, what was the factory fix............another bead of caulk on the front cap/roof seam? The NT front cap looks similar to my Edge cap. Probably the same issue as my Edge too--inadequate sealing straight from the factory. Looked at other brands Mon. and just for kicks I climbed a ladder on the back of another brand----roof sealant was like a night and day comparison. The OB looked as if a machine applied sufficient sealant in a very uniform manner on all seams----roof, skylights, vents. Applied Eternabond and hopefuuly I'm done with my cap repairs/maintenance as long as I own this. Good luck!