PDA

View Full Version : Considering the Greystone 33CK

MarleenvanHam
10-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi,

We are seriously considering trading our Wildcat 32QBBS for the Greystone 33CK. It has all the options we want. I have a few questions: 1. If I factory order a unit can a larger awning be put on? it appears there is room for a larger one? 2: can a dvd be played inside the unit and watched on the outside or kids bedroom tv? (including the sound ofcourse). 3: can a bike rack be mounted anywhere? we always bring 4 bikes. Currently have a bike rack that was welded onto the back of the wildcat.
Thank you so much for your time.

jimtoo
10-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi MarleenvanHam,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

For answers to your questions, I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. This way you will know for sure when you talk to your dealer to place the order for your new Greystone.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Geodude
10-14-2011, 01:06 PM
I asked about a bigger awning for ours, the answer was no. I asked about a slide-out bike rack, the answer was no. Re the TV, we added a DVD player to the rear bedroom (there's a shelf for one). I don't think we've used the main cabin DVD player yet, so having said that I don't think there is any way to fling the signa to one of the other TVs.