Thank You Cheryl & Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Now that the news is official I want to thank Cheryl & Jim Horst for their 3 years of service as Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders. They are relocating to Delaware so they will remain active and out on the rally trail. Thank you both for all you have done for the Owners Club and the PA Chapter.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Cheryl & Jim ,

Beth and I attend your first PA Rally and that is where we got introduced to the Heartland family !!! This event change our life in many way's . First we joined the HOC and second we sign on to be the NYS Heartland chapter leaders . Since this time we have traveled to Rallies in states we have never even been before. We have meet so many great friends along the way all because of Cheryl & Jim . Thank you again
:):):)

bill40

Thank you both, as Greg you got us involved in HOC and got us to meet some great friends. Hopefully we will see you more out there next season. Good Luck in Delaware Ma & Pa

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
A resounding Amen to all that has been said. You two have been terrific leaders and an inspiration for many to join the club (I remember Cheryl seeing a couple of Heartland rigs coming into the Pine Grove KOA in 2009 at the first PA rally and her going right up to them and introducing herself and the club - no shyness there!).

jnbhobe

Thank you Cheryl and Jim for all you have done for the Pa chapter and the HOC. We hope to see you at more rallys next year after you get settled in you new home. Thanks again Patti & Jon

dieselsweetheart

Delaware is uncharted territory and I've already seen a Big Horn in a driveway out on Rt 18....(now where are my HOC business cards?)

It has been a pleasure to be the founding mother of the PA Chapter. (wait, that doesn't sound right).... oh well.... It was easy being the leader when I had so many fun followers!!!

RALLY-HO !!!

jbeletti

Jim and Cheryl,

I wish to echo all that has already been said by others. I too was at your very first PA rally. What a blast it was! I met so many people for the first time that weekend. And I think Jim came out to use the landing light to help me park at dusk, just as we did for Duane and Debbie the next night :)

Thank you again for founding the PA chapter and leaving behind a solid foundation for Dave and Nona to build from.

Jim

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks Cheryl and Jim for all the hard work and effort you put into your CL positions. We had great fun at your rallies and look forward to seeing you again soon on the rally circuit.