Attention North Carolina HOC members

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Renee and I are thinking about placing an order with Martin Marketing for t-shirts.Our thought is to order these t-shirts with the Heartland logo on the upper left front of shirt and with something like "Proud member of the North Carolina Heartland Owners Club" with the Heartland logo on the back. The cost of the shirt,I am sure, would depend on the number of shirts ordered. What are your thoughts? If you would be interested in purchaseing one please let me know. I will give you a few days to contact me and then I will call Martin Marketing to get more details. Thanks

lduguay

I am thinking that we have a lovely photo of the NC Chapter President & First Lady on the back with "NC Chapter Leaders FOREVER!!" text under the photo :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm, I guess if it is "forever" we would change their titles to King & Queen Deal :D

Seriously we like the idea too!

trdeal

I am thinking that we have a lovely photo of the NC Chapter President & First Lady on the back with "NC Chapter Leaders FOREVER!!" text under the photo :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm, I guess if it is "forever" we would change their titles to King & Queen Deal :D

Seriously we like the idea too!
Thanks Lance, I think I like the picture idea,especially if we leave my picture OFF!And as far as the Chapter leader for ever goes,not sure we can work that one out. But thanks for the vote of confidence.
How many t-shirts would you like? I feel sure there will be a minimum amount we would have to order in order to have the shirts printed.