In memory of of a fine man

jpajax

In memory of a very fine man

Today Oct. 15 2011 I will be laying to rest a WWII Vet, a retired fire fighter after 27yrs. of service and former retired Police Chief, and the reason I exist my dad John W. Beck. Keep my sister and I in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks from a very proud son Jim Beck

jimtoo

Re: In memory of a very fine man

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jim and Bette

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Our thoughts and prayers are also with you and your family.

Trace & Teri

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader

Prayers for you and your family. With the career(s) he had, I'm sure there are some great stories and wonderful memories for you.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. God Bless.

hillsonwheels

Jim,

It's hard to say good bye to someone who I'm sure, like my Dad, was your best friend. Just be comfortable with the knowledge that he's in a far better place.

Dick

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Jim, our thoughts and prayers for you and your family. We also are keeping Pat in our prayers.

GETnBYE

Jim, I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I will keep your family in my thoughts as you go thru this difficult time.

jpajax

Thanks so must, the service was very nice. The police dept. stood guard over the casket, presented the law enforcement flag to the family, and lead the possession to the grave site were the fire dept. blocked the highway and had the ladder truck set up with the bucket extended with a American flag at the top and the military played taps and presented the flag to the family. It was very nice and well presented. Again thanks Jim @ Pat Beck and I know my father is looking down with a smile on his face and joy in his heart for what was done in his behalf.

rick_debbie_gallant

Jim and Sissy, know that your father is indeed looking down on you from heaven. It sounds like your father has served his community and country well and your pride in him shows. Well done John Beck, well done. Thank you for your service and for following your heart.