EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Virginia Beach - 5/18/2012 to 5/20/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazydaze

Can't miss a rally with great friends in our neighbor state. We are in site #843 arriving 5/17 for 4 nights.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Thanks for the posting Don and Cindy; and Eric and Hallie. And John - "git'er done"!

WOW - I can't believe the response. The rally announcement is two days old and we only have 9 sites left ( I wonder what the recond for filling up is?).

camperjohn08

OK GUS................ We went and made "OUR" reservations... We will be on site 844 ..... Arriving thursday 17 May and Departing Monday 21 May....2012
See Ya All there... Also reserved the same site the week before (10 may thru 13 may) for the ChesapeakeRVsolutions rally and leaving our rig on site between get togethers....
John & Nancy Latham

thomison

Just made our reservations. Arriving on the 16th and departing on the 20th. Site number is 845. Lady says there is only on left.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Well Mike and Carol may have gotten the last site but I was able to pull some strings and sneak in on site #850. We will come in on Thursday and depart on Sunday.
Gus, I think you guys have the record for selling out a rally. Well done!!!

boatto5er

Welcome Mike and Carol, and Mike and Ann! Looks like we'll have to play musical sites when everyone gets here - got to put 26 rigs on 25 sites (just kidding :p)! Can we just skip to May now?

boatto5er

Well folks - we are officially out of sites for the Spring rally. However, if you still want to come, do not dispair. Call the campground and see if a site elsewhere within the SuperSite area is or has become available. There are also Full Hookup sites available in the area adjacent to the SuperSite area. You would not be right with the rest of the group, but you will be very close (easy walking distance). Hope you'll consider these options. The more, the merrier!

porthole

Retired
So take that and your "we filled up in record time and there are no more sites left" Gussy boy!

We are reserved on 851 and there are a couple sites left that they are holding in reserve since you did such a fine job selling out.

BTW the new number is 25/30

boatto5er

So take that and your "we filled up in record time and there are no more sites left" Gussy boy!

We are reserved on 851 and there are a couple sites left that they are holding in reserve since you did such a fine job selling out.

BTW the new number is 25/30

You got me on that Duane:p. Happy you guys can make it! The folks at the campground are terrific to work with (so far). Hope they'll keep finding more. That's why I'm encouraging everyone that wants to attend to go ahead and call.

dalspot

Just booked - we are on site # 852. The girl told me I had 6 to choose from.

We'll be arriving Friday, May 18, departing Monday, May 21.

C'mon Spring!

This will be the first year I will be as anxious as Tom to see Winter end!

Karen

Last edited:

boatto5er

Just booked - we are on site # 857. The girl told me I had 6 to choose from.

We'll be arriving Friday, May 18, departing Monday, May 21.

C'mon Spring!

This will be the first year I will be as anxious as Tom to see Winter end!

Karen

Woo-Hoo, another state represented! Glad you can make it. I'm with you on winter ending (but it hasn't even started yet!)

JJnVA

Just booked our BigHorn for a FHU site #71 close by the super sites - arriving on Thursday 17th and departing Sunday. The friendly folks at Holiday Trav-L are really looking forward to our group's arrival next May! They are still offering super sites right now to our group. We stayed at this resort this past May for our RV dealership rally and all of their sites are nice. We will see some of you folks at the Charleston SC HOC Rally in two weeks....can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.