Pressure Pro saved me again today.

rvn4fun

Today while traveling down to Texas on a round about loop to Arizona the Pressure Pro went off in heavy interstate traffic. I was down to 88 pounds of on one of the trailer tires. We have onboard air on the truck, so after pulling over on the shoulder, I quickly aired the tire back up to 110 and drove to a safer place about 50 miles down the road. I kept monitoring the tire's air pressure while in route. Finally put the spare on, later when we took the offending tire down to get repaired it was found to have a small paneling nail in it. Thanks to Pressure Pro, and to this forum for pointing me towards buying it, you probably saved the side of our rv from serious damage!!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I also have been saved by Pressure Pro. Your thread says "again". Did you have a previous problem. It has saved me a number of times.

BC

Vtxkid

TPMS's are the greatest things since sliced bread and peanut butter!!!

I agree! I was coming back from Key West last weekend going down I-95 and my TST Monitor alarm went off telling me my right rear tire was at 68 psi... (80 is the norm for my unit). I saw a sign that their was a rest stop 1 mile down the road so I stopped there and by the time I looked at the tire and went back to the monitor to check the pressure again, it had dropped another 4 psi. It was time to pull up the sleeves and get to work... Found out later, it wasn't a nail but a metal object slightly smaller then the diameter of a pencil. Having no damage to my RV, I feel my TPMS just paid for itself!