How many of you guys cover your AC's and tires?

marc515

We live in NJ and have the usual 4 seasons, and am wondering if I should get covers for the AC unit and tires. So, How many of you guys cover your AC units and tires?
Also, where did you find tire covers for the MPG 15" tires?

Thank you

noobee

I always put my tire covers on if we will be at a site more than 3 days.... especially to protect against summer's UV rays.
This will be the first winter that I'll winterize so I am looking for ideas for AC covering.

olcoon

Like noobee said, I always put the covers on the tires if I'll be sitting very long. Haven't gotten the AC cover...yet. It's one of those things I've meant to do, but just keep forgetting to do. You should be able to get the tire covers at Wally World, or anyplace that sells RV supplys. I'd try Wally World first cheaper there.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I bought covers that wrap both tires, not individuals. Use them on the seasonal site and over the winter storage. Probably wouldn't hurt to cover the A/C, but it's made it over three winters without a problem.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
A/C Never. Tires, any time I'm set up longer than a weekend. I try to use 303 on the tires regularly so that's a little added protection from UV.

GOTTOYS

I covered my tires with some cheap canvas covers I got from Harbor Freight. I used these on out last trailer that had smaller Duro brand tires and they cracked anyway. They don't quite cover the whole tire but are better than nothing. I have since bought a new set that will cover both tires at once. That way I can easily use my X-Chocks with them. We'll put them on when we get to our Winter spot. I don't see any reason to cover the A/C. It's hard plastic with metal underneath. What good will a cover do??...Don