Great OH Dealer for Repairs

ncc1701e

I just wanted to post something that was some good news perhaps. We pulled our trailer home from repairs yesterday. While the only dealer who would or could attempt the repairs on our bedroom slide was a 5 hour pull from home, I cannot say enough good things about Holman Motors in Batavia, OH (6 miles east of Cincinnati). This marks the second time we’ve had to take this unit to Holman for significant repairs and they have done nothing but exceptional work on both occasions. From time to time, I’ve seen post on here from someone looking for a dealer in the Ohio/PA area. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for high quality service on their Heartland. Our unit was not bought from Holman, but this has never been an issue. They simply want to know what needs to be done, when can you deliver the unit, and what else can we do to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for your report. I've moved your thread into "RV Service Experiences". Those looking for a good service facility may find it easier.

Paul_W

I couldn't agree more NCC. We live about a hundred miles north of Cincinnati and they did such a great job with our previous trailer repairs, we made our last coach purchase from them. FABULOUS experience all the way around.