Wigley Pad Headin' Out

cjbearden

Visitor
We will be heading out early, early in the morning (24th) on our way to Elkhart. Plan to travel east on I-30, then to I-40 and at West Memphis will turn North on I-55 (after a stop at Exit 4 Flying J). Just before getting to Sikeston, MO is another Flying J where we will fuel again before taking I-57 into high priced fuel country - ILLINOIS!

Plan to stop in Marion, IL for the night at Marion Campground, then head out Friday Morning for last leg of the trip - I-57 to I-80 right into Elkhart, staying at Elkhart Campground until Tuesday night. Movin' over to Goshen on the 29th after some work done at RVC.

Camping World will be fixing us up on Saturday with a sattelite dome!!! Yea, no more listening to that high pitched signal finder and watching the hubby stomp around because he can't get a signal!

If you see us, give a wave or call us via CB - Gentleman Jim and Ladyfrog! Breaker 19!!:D :D

See you at the Rally!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We just paid $2.79 for ULSD Fuel at a BP in Dixon, IL. That has been the cheapest we've seen it in the Northern Midwest.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Illinois prices are the pits and Indiana prices about the same. I live on the border of Illinois and Missouri , I drive to Missouri to fill up. My local stations are $2.89, Flying $2.79 and across the river into Missouri $2.59 for diesel. I guess the only other positive thing is diesel is once again cheaper than gasoline. Ken

jpmorgan37

Stand by; Gasolene in Elkhart is $3.59 and Diesel is average $2.89. Gas jumped 35 cents a gallon two days ago.

John

phranc

Diesel here in central NY is 2.99 to 3.09.. Heading out on sat AM via NY 17 ,
I 90 and I 80.. Hoping the fuel at the Indian Reservation is a little cheaper..
See you all on Sun...GW