New 300c

cordystoy

Hi,

I just bought a new 2012 300c at Giant RV after seeing the one at the show from the same dealer. At the show I was told the Tv in the livingroom was upgraded to 40inch for the 2012 year. At the dealership there were no tv's in the units they said it was to prevent theft. after the deal I spoke with the sales manager about the walk thru and picking the unit up next Friday and he said the TV in the livingroom is only going to be 32 inches. Am I being scammed does anyone know the correct size? It's pretty high up in this floor plan 32 in pretty small.

Thanks Joe

Urban350

I think mine is a 40" but not sure, the only reason I think it is, is because it is bigger than my 32" in the garage.

Urban350

My tv does not have a Swing Arm and most of the specs do not quite fit with the TI front end units.

71stang99

I think mine is 32", definately is not on a swing arm but should be, was going to look into buying an arm for it as that would be much better for the viewing as the TV sits up high and the angle is goofy IMO.

cordystoy

Ok

I was not bamboozled the change was halfway through the model year, so the trailer I got was before the switch. Now I have to figure out how to modify it for a 40 inch, its seems too far away for a 32

CrazyCooter

Mine is 32" and on a swing arm. I think is is adequate for the size of the RV. I guess in most cases these days, bigger is more bling!

71stang99

I wonder if mine not having a swing arm is something I can contact HL on and have it resolved or was the swing arm included only for the 2012 model?

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
All of the early 2012 did come with 32" flat screens, however they have been recently upgraded to the 40". The 300C does not have a swing arm bracket and comes with a stationary bracket because we need to tilt the TV downward at an angle so that it can be veiwed better while sitting in the sofa.

cordystoy

I haven't picked mine upyet ( the trailer) but since Heartland changed it is the modification up to a 40 inch hard to do on my own?