Man, homework is still a pain in the @$$...

L8APXER

Too many choices go with purchasing one of these. After deciding on the options that are "listed", I have learned that there are "unlisted" options, when custom ordering the new 5r. How does one get a list of the unlisted? I have done many searches and come up with several responses from the factory on individual requests, but what I would like to know is ALL OF THE POSSIBILITIES when having one built. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Happy Trails :)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Unfortunately, the possibilities are boundless. Folks who attend rallies and see what others already have a distinct advantage. Also unfortunately, many dealers don't have a clue. I suggest visiting a large dealing and looking at all the Landmarks and Bighorns to seeing of possibilities.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
What Gus said . Those who go to the rallies and talk with other owners have a leg up on non-particapants. This forum will also give you some insight into the non published options.

Speedy

Here's a short list:
Air ride or MorRyde Pin boxes
Tire upgrades
Suspension upgrades
Auto leveling systems
Water filtration
AC power protection

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Maybe want to think about a heat pump in the livingroom AC. Also if you are going with a Fireplace make sure the model has a remote control.

jbeletti

Too many choices go with purchasing one of these. After deciding on the options that are "listed", I have learned that there are "unlisted" options, when custom ordering the new 5r. How does one get a list of the unlisted? I have done many searches and come up with several responses from the factory on individual requests, but what I would like to know is ALL OF THE POSSIBILITIES when having one built. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Happy Trails :)

Thank you for considering a Heartland RV! Sorry that your head is spinning as you consider what to put on it. I will say that to my knowledge, the elusive hidden options list is a myth. That said, the factory has the capability to add this or that, or do this or that on a unit. But to list out everything and anything that at one time or another that the factory has done or maybe could do, is sort of an impractical task.

Heartland is not a custom manufacturer. Still, sometimes, we can leave things off the RV or obtain some special request items and in rare cases, add some user user supplied products. I am in no position to give any further guidance than this. Your best bet is to work with your dealer and keep pushing until you get the answers you need. And don't be afraid to contact Heartland directly. If it's a Big Country looking for, simply call 574-262-5992 and ask for the Big Country team. They'll be happy to answer your questions.

Best of luck and we hope to have yet another Heartland owner in the great state of California!

Jim

JonV

We just ordered with pretty much everything, make a couple "requests", and then added a bit more. ;)

L8APXER

Well, thanks for the reply's. There were too many choices, so we have decided on a Landmark KL. Hope to see you all around.