Introduction - New Jersey Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Tom and Mary Steib (TomSt) for stepping up and becoming the new Chapter Leaders for New Jersey.

Tom and Mary are taking over for John and Deb Bylinski, who are now the Northeast Regional Directors.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of New Jersey.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Tom and Mary!

Julie Hancock,
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
A huge welcome to you both. It has been great talking with you in the last few days and I wish you great success in your chapter leader role. You will do well I'm sure! Enjoy and we'll chat soon.

cjhicks

Tom & Mary, Thanks for stepping up and taking over as NJ Chapter Leaders ,we always have a great time when we come to NJ and looking forward to meeting you both this summer.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Welcome Mary and Tom and congratulations on your new positions as chapter leaders. Michael and I look forward to working with you in the near future.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up and taking the role of Chapter Leaders. The state of NJ will be in good hands.

gschaaf

Congradulation Tom and Mary on your new venture as NJ chapter leaders wish you all the best and we can't wait until the next NJ rally.

Fran and Glenn

truknutt

Committed Member
Awesome! Now Nona & I aren't the only newbies!!! Thanks for taking on the challenge; I know Deb will be relieved. We wish you great success in this new endeavor.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Tom and Mary Steib
Contratulations on you new position. Thank you for stepping up!
Wayne

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tom and Mary, welcome to being Chapter Leaders. I know you will do well and have a lot of fun meeting new friends.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Tom & Mary,

Congrats from Greg & Beth the NY chapter leaders , We been to the last 2 rally in NJ and looking forward to be at yours. Let us know what we can do to help you in any way !!!

TheWinklers

Congratulations... we were just talking about this subject over the weekend while we were camping at Butterfly in Jackson. Hoping someone would step up! We are wayyy to new to even think about it! Looking forward to next seasons Rallys and hoping to get a few more in our schedule.

dieselsweetheart

Hi Tom and Mary....welcome to the close-knit group of Chapter Leaders. It's a lot of fun! Really....no, seriously, it is! Best of luck!!!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
We would like to thank you all for such a warm welcome!!
Mary and I look forward to working with all the other leaders and visiting as many rallies as we can.
We are currently planning on being at the National Rally in 2012.