Trip Planner

Kharottop

Does anyone know if there is trip planner on this site. If there is it any good. If it's not can anyone recommend a good one.

jimtoo

No trip planner on the forum. I use Microsoft Streets and Trips, but there are a lot of different ones out there.

I moved this post to a better area for answers for you.

Jim M

Manzan

Streets and Trips is my main trip planner. Also us the Trailer Life Campground Navigator. Trailer Life to find campgrounds mostly. Have both in my laptop and have the GPS version of Streets and Trips. Also have a new Tom Tom GPS and use both at times. Fun to see the different ways they can route us.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
My wife does an excellent job doing all our planning. So far she has not run us down a wrong road or into a low bridge. I will keep her around and pay her with a great steak every now and then. I should hire her out. I have told her that she should start her on business. When we travel she always has done her homework and has just what is needed planned out and also has a few other things in her notebook to see.

JonV

We tend to use Google Earth, along with the Woodalls and Passport America directories. Throw in a GPS (looking at the Rand McNally one right now) and PAPER maps. ;)

rick_debbie_gallant

Use the Iphone all the time with the gps, fuel locator, etc. etc. That thing does more things for ya. Now if I could just get it to drive and cook I be all set!

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Google maps is free and works great. Garmin gps is also good to use. Google maps on your cell phone works great too.