Two quick and convenient mods for Edge M18

Yellowreef

I posted these modification threads in the modification section, but they were made to my Edge M18 so I figured some of you might be able to use them.

Replacing analog furnace thermostat for digital:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...mostat-to-Digital-Hunter-Thermostat-(Edge-M18)

Adding small inverter to tv compartment:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/27349-Installing-localized-400w-Inverter-in-Edge-M18

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Nice job. I also put in an inverter (350 watts) but it came pre-wired with a power source male plug that plus right into the female 12 volt power outlet next to the 110 plugs that the television plugs into. It's quick and simple and I can just unplug it and put it in the cab of the truck to run laptop or whatever while on the road. It seems to be enough to run the television and my laptop no problem and probably more. It's great for dry camping at night when you can't run the generators!

Yellowreef

Nice job. I also put in an inverter (350 watts) but it came pre-wired with a power source male plug that plus right into the female 12 volt power outlet next to the 110 plugs that the television plugs into. It's quick and simple and I can just unplug it and put it in the cab of the truck to run laptop or whatever while on the road. It seems to be enough to run the television and my laptop no problem and probably more. It's great for dry camping at night when you can't run the generators!

I like to do things the hard way, plus that's where I plug in the Carvac! ;)