Bighorn 3670

RallyUp

Here's another picture of our new camper. We stayed the first night at Coastal Georgia RV Resort in Brunswick, Georgia, which is a must see if you are traveling in the area. One of the nicest RV parks I have been to.

Attachments

• Bighorn.pdf
    255.9 KB · Views: 111

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrads on the new Bighorn, I am sure you will love it, just like we love our coach.

jbeletti

Hi Tony and Janis,

Congrats! Great looking combo. Looks like technician Dave in the background.

Have fun and see you at the next rally. South Carolina for you?

Jim

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Tony, I see you and Janis had to return to the scene of the crime to camp the first night.
Congratulations on the new rig. Give Bailey a hug.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats on your new baby; she's a beauty! I get it...RAM truck, BIG HORN Fiver... You guys!!! Have fun and make plenty of memories.

archbarb

Janis and Tony, love the picture but....do I see tears on the front cap of the Greystone??? Hopefully, Joe and Linda will be wiping them dry soon!!!! So happy the rally ended in such a great way!!! You guys enjoy!!!!!
Barb :D:D:D

RallyUp

Lets plan a trip together. I would love to meet Michelle and Tony knows how to fix your TV and surround sound now. : )

RallyUp

Hi Barb,
The funniest part of this story is when Tony and I picked up the new Bighorn, someone was at the dealership looking at Joe and Linda's camper. They put money down on it and are coming back to buy it after Joe and Linda transfer their personal stuff to the Greystone. Dick Gore did very well at this rally. ha Hope to see you both again soon. Happy holidays in case we don't see you before the first of the year.

RallyUp

Hi Doug,
When you guys were traveling back home we saw you on I75 going under Laurel Road. We were leaving the office and Tony spotted you on the interstate when you were going home. He said he recognized the Landmark with the red truck. Welcome back home.

RallyUp

Hi Jim,
That is Dave in the background. He went through our punch list and walked us through all of the differences between the Greystone and the Bighorn. We will not be able to join you in South Carolina. My parents are having their 50th wedding anniversary and we're having a special mass and lots of family in town. I'm hopeful we can catch another rally soon. Hello to Nancy, Ruby and Emerald.

RallyUp

Hi Randy and Santha,
Yes, we went back to Coastal Georgia RV and was so sad to leave. We have already told everyone down here about the RV park and hope to make another trip out of it soon. We have to leave Florida to camp during January, February and March because of no vacancies. We're hoping we can go to Coastal Georgia without any problems during that time. I'll let you know when we plan a weekend in case you can join us.

DougS

Doug S
Tony, Janis and Baily,
We stayed a couple of days latter at the rally spot because we saw on the TV of the bad weather back here on the west coast. Surprised you recognized the rig. Luck on your new RV.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Janis,
I will have to get with Tony on the fix for the TV surround sound.It would be good to get together for a weekend.
Dale