I love my Big Country!

twohappycampers

As I read other posts, I'm amazed that we got such a close-to-perfect fit for us right off the dealer lot. I see that the 2012 of our model 3450TS has some things I would have liked: pendant lighting over the kitchen sink, pot lighting in the ceilings, and a couple of other things I can't even think of right now so I guess they're not all that important. :eek: And what I do really love is our mocha kitchen cabinets, but would never have thought to order them as an option. And we have the wood-look floors and not the tile. Love that too! And the black kitchen set, even though I'm not in love with it, I prefer over the wood table & chairs in the 2012, just breaks up all that wood already here. I almost passed up even looking at this BC, going by the floor plan. I was stuck on having a fifth wheel with the laundry area by the front door. One I could use as a nice big coat closet. But then when we walked in and fell in love with it, needing a nice big coat closet went "poof". Besides, once we get our washer/dryer that coat closet would have been history anyway. And now our laundry closet can be in the bedroom, and out of the way.

You see, I can love something and still want to improve on it all the time, make it even more suitable to me. And that goes for husbands :eek: - poor Doug!! So far better I keep busy on changing things in our home, right?

I didn't think I'd like this model when the salesperson suggested we just go take a look. She didn't have the model we were thinking of getting on her lot, so she sent us to another, but we almost didn't bother because we didn't like the look of it on the floorplan. I suggest you DON'T go by the floorplan, don't go by pictures, go with an open mind, and you may find that like us, you unexpectedly fall in love!

So why am I writing all this? Don't know. It may just fall into the hands of someone that it can help in making a decision. Besides, when you're in love with something (or someone) don't you want to tell the whole world about it?

Take good care! Lorna :)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Not trying to intrude in the Girls room but the forum says you can not receive PMs.
Just got to tell you- thank you for what you add to the forum, your enthusiasm and and your attitude.

It is all very refreshing.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
ME TOO - ME TOO! Me love me coach also but me not full-timing like ya.

archbarb

Lorna, not only is your enthusiasm and attitude refreshing.....you wear me out girl!!! I love reading all your posts...you are just full of energy! So much so that I keep looking in our rig and wondering what I can do differently!!! Hmmmmmm..."I wonder if Lorna has thought of......"
Have fun and keep posting....wished you lived a little closer!!!!
Barb

twohappycampers

:eek: I hardly know how to reply - just thanks so very much for your kind words! You put a :) smile on my face for the rest of the day!

Take good care! - Lorna

twohappycampers

Barb, you're an :angel: for writing such a lovely note to me. How'd you know I was in need of a friendly and encouraging message today?!

Take good care! - Lorna

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
The same thing happened to me. We went to the rally prepared to purchase a certain model but fell in love with the BH they had on display. The more time we spend in it the more we love the layout.