No longer full timing!

navyAZ1

Hi All, just wanted to let all our old and new friends that Miss Ann and I won't be considered fulltimers any longer. We have purchased a home in Jefferson, GA. We're still going to travel a good bit and we weren't really ready to come off the road, but when we saw the prices of homes here in NE GA we figured we needed to take advantage of the low prices and interest rates so that when we are ready to come off the road we'll have the house we want. So, if you're ever NE of Atlanta on I-85 give us a shout.

Ron:)

Delaine and Lindy

Congratz, on the stick house and thinking forward... I have never seen house prices at this level, and just talking to agents this week and the forecast isn't good for selling but its a buyers marked..... Happy Trails...

hcriddle

Way to go Ron and Ann! May God bless you and your new home. Hope to see you on the road again somewhere soon.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
So now you are not full timers but anytimers. Welcome to the anytimer club and congratulations on the 'new' home.

jbeletti

Ron and Ann,

Congrats on your "sticks and bricks" purchase. You are the 3rd couple I know who have recently purchased a home in GA and 2 of you in the same area. Marv and Karen (SmokeyBare) are near Athens.

Hope to see you on the road now and then. Maybe you can join us at rallies in GA and the stats that surround you.

Jim G - if we ever have an Anytimers club here - you and Sheila will be charter members :)

Jim

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ron & Ann, Welcome to Georgia. Since you now are calling Georgia home you are now requested to attend Georgia rallies.
Our next rally is March 16th in Elco GA. Several Georgia members will be at the SC. rally in Charleston November 4th thru
6th. Santha and I wish you could attend. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ChopperBill

Wow! Checked the housing market around there. Great homes on an acreage for less than 140. We are always looking for ways to get out of CO. (dont know why folks like it here) We are looking at places in southern UT as they have some good deals also. Whats the weather like in GA. High humidity?

SmokeyBare

Congratulations Ron & Ann !!

We'll see you real soon with our work gloves and advil in hand... <Grin>

Marv

navyAZ1

Ron & Ann, Welcome to Georgia. Since you now are calling Georgia home you are now requested to attend Georgia rallies.
Our next rally is March 16th in Elco GA. Several Georgia members will be at the SC. rally in Charleston November 4th thru
6th. Santha and I wish you could attend. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Well we're not new to GA we used to live in Dahlonega prior to our going full time in 08. Ann is one of those rare individuals a true "native" Georgian, she grew up in the Woodstock & Kennesaw area. We do want to join the GA chapter just need to get settled in first. The weekend of the SC rally we will be moving our stuff from storage at our Son's home in Doraville. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Ron

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ron & Ann, Small world, Santha and I now live in Norcross. Prior to that had homes in Woodstock and Kennesaw.
We are leaving for the Charleston rally Thursday. Wish you could join us but understand the moving comes first.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles