My New M21

BillTows

I just picked up my new M21 from Columbus Camper Center in Columbus, GA. They were nice people and I got the camper for a great price with no haggling. Since we drive from Texas to pick up the trailer we spent 5 nights in it before we came back home. Everything worked great with no issues at all.

Unfortunately, no more than an hour after we got home, I was showing my new pride and joy to my neighbor when a window fell off and broke on my driveway. I was demonstrating the "really nice, high quality windows" when I opened the kitchen window for the first time and it fell right off the camper and broke when it hit the ground. It looks like it wasn't seated in the hinge properly.

It looks like I get to put the warranty to the test. :(

Other than that - I love this trailer.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and Heartland Family. It's good to hear that your rig worked great......till you got home. Things happen. I am sure that it will be take care of. Be sure to save everything and take some pictures. They may be needed.
Enjoy your new Edge.

Peace
Dave

frano

We had a couple of issues (bath fan & fridge lock) with our 2012 Edge, but the dealer got them squared away and the last few times out have been trouble free. We love the M21 and can't wait for Spring.

BillTows

I called my local Heartland dealer about my broken window. They asked to email them some pictures and measurements etc. They said they would order a new window under warranty. I'll report back as to how things end up. So far, so good...