Landing Gear Switch for Hydraulic System

We have a 2011 Big Horn and we have a bad switch for the landing gear. Does anyone know how to by pass the switch to make the front legs go up and down?

jimtoo

Hi brucericco,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share if needed.

Hopefully you have checked the fuse or breaker on the system. I'm not sure about the landing gear, but do you have just one switch? I thought there might be two, one on or near the pump also.

I'm sure some one that has the system will jump in soon and help out.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
How do you know for sure that the switch is bad? There may be an inline fuse or breaker. Do the slideouts work?
THIS may be of some help to you.
Or you could give Lippert a call and I am sure someone could help you.
Lippert Components Inc.
866-524-7821
http://www.lci1.com/

Peace
Dave

Speedy

I had the same problem with the exception that my remote would work the landing gear. So I consulted the link above and low and behold found the inline fuse, blown or course. Replaced and working again.

Bought lots of extras.

porthole

Retired
We have a 2011 Big Horn and we have a bad switch for the landing gear. Does anyone know how to by pass the switch to make the front legs go up and down?

Check the fuse yet?
If your sure of the switch, make a copy of the wire colors and pins and take it out. Good chance west marine, home depot or radio shack will have a switch you can use until you get the right piece.

Most are either a "single pole-double throw momemtary" (3 terminals) or a "double pole-double throw momemtary" (6 terminals). The "momentary is important.
If you are going to try and jump wires it is a little more complicated then just jumping wires, you need to operate the pump and solenoids at the same time.