Introduction – New Minnesota Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Minnesota - you are now officially an active chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Tom and Kathy Ireland (mnkamper)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire state of Minnesota in the Central Region. The states of North Dakota and South Dakota are also under the umbrella of Minnesota until such time as they become active chapters.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may chose Minnesota as their Club Chapter if they would like to begin hearing from the Minnesota Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you, Tom and Kathy, for stepping up to lead the now active Minnesota Chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats Tom & Kathy. Thanks for stepping up and taking on the challenge; have fun with it!!

Dave & Nona

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to Tom and Kathy. You'll enjoy being Chapter Leaders. Have fun!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for stepping up and taking the reins to head up the Minnesota chapter. I know everyone excited as well as ya'll. If you have any questions, just holler and one of the many chapter leaders will see if they can help.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations to Tom & Kathy and to the entire state of Minnesota!!! Have fun and enjoy. Thanks for taking on the challenge!

jbeletti

Hi Tom and Kathy,

Exciting times! Thank you so much for accepting our invitation to found the MN Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Most of our children live in MN. Hope we can make your first rally and make the MN rounds.

Much success to you and remember, we're all here for you!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
WOW! Way to go Tom and Kathy! Mary and I look forward to taking the trip for your first rally.

Peace
Dave

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Best of luck with your new chapter. Hope we get to attend one of your rallies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats! Maybe we can talk my son in Minneapolis into buying a Heartland product and add one more to the MN roles!

Congrats to you, can't wait to meet you at the Owatonna Rally. we just got our Elk Ridge from Npble RV.
Karin & Duane Blow and our dog Nacho!
Faribault, MN