Welcome MN HOC Chapter Leaders Tom & Kathy Ireland

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Gerry & I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Tom & Kathy Ireland, the new chapter leaders of the MN Chapter, to the Heartland leadership team. Tom & Kathy, you are not alone, but part of a great group of leaders that work together and support each others efforts. Gerry & I truly enjoyed having the MN HOC members as part of the WI Chapter, and of course, you are always welcome at WI Chapter activities and rallies. IA HOC members may prefer to claim the MN Chapter as their home chapter, and if that works best for them we support their move. Of course, IA is also welcome at WI rallies and activities just like their MN neighbors. Congratulations Tom & Kathy, and best of luck as you begin leading the MN Chapter. Tom & Gerry Weber, WI Chapter Leaders

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tom & Kathy, Welcome! Thanks for stepping up and taking the reins for Minnesota. I hope our MN friends continue to come to our Wisconsin events. The more the merrier.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for the welcome comments! The times we've enjoyed at the 2 rallies we've been to with everyone involved with the WI chapter is one of the reasons we considered being chapter leaders for MN. We registered for the 2012 WI rally awhile ago and are already looking forward to that! We know that we want all of our WI friends to join us in the MN events as well! We wouldn't have it any other way... even on Packer vs. Vikings week!

hcriddle

Congratulations Tom and Kathy! Good luck with the new adventures. You folks in MN are getting some great leaders in this couple.